I hope everyone in my life had a nice day yesterday. And is having a nice day today as well. Because I don't just wish you guys well wishes on certain days. I wish you well wishes every day.
So, let's see. What have I been up to in the past few days. I realized this blog is boring as shit because I don't do anything. But whatever. I don't care.
On Christmas Eve me and Ryan walked to Stoner Park and chatted in the Japanese Garden while I smoked and got high. At night we went to the house of Ryan's friend Jeff and his wife Amanda. Amanda used to work for Pierce Brosnan and had a few paintings he had done. I wish I had taken pictures of them. They were cool. I am officially a fan of Pierce Brosnan's art. Who woulda thought?
(EDIT: here are the ones she had. This shit is expensive, but I think she got them for free.


He gives the money to charity OKAY??? And at least they're colorful.)
We ate chili and Christmas treats and drank fancy hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and played Apples to Apples and played Cranium and played Wii Air Hockey and played Guitar Hero. I played "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath. It was fun. I met a new doggy named Penny, she was so cute. Except I said she looked like a rat and Jeff was offended. A cute one though!
(I MISS LILLY.)
Then it was Christmas. Me and Ryan tried to go to Manoly's but they were closed. So then we made waffles! Just like the boy. They were pretty good. Then we opened presents and stuff that our parents sent us. I got a puppy calendar, vitamins, pajama pants, extremely plush socks, money, and a candle.
THEN I made an Oreo Cheesecake. The recipe called for regular Oreos, but I opted for Double Stufs. Please.
THEN I went to see Sherlock Holmes with my brother Ryan and my brother's friend whose name is also Ryan. I thought it was pretty good even though I smoked a joint on the way to the theatre and couldn't really understand much of anything. The one thing I can tell you is that Sherlock Holmes is a man who possesses deduction skills! A bonus thing I can tell you is that Robert Downey Jr. be looking flyyyy. Aging well.
THEN after the movie it was Chinese Man Bring Me Chinese Food Now Please Time and then Cheesy Cheesecake time. That was pretty awesome. My cheesecake rules. Here, I will show you a picture of it.

Welp, that's pretty much it. Bye!

1. Nice "Mallrats" reference.
ReplyDelete2. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
3. The blog ain't boring; speaking of, I finally updated mine (if you're interested, NO PRESSURE.)
I just want to be able to have enough weed to smoke joints on the way to movie theaters. I'm always all "hey I have a little weed but just you, no one else. and we'll be smoking out of a one hitter. and you'll be lucky if you get any, actually"
ReplyDeleteI almost saw sherlock holmes on xmas but saw avatar instead. It was good but it sucks I didn't have fresh images of RDjr to think about lataa that night. I'm never bored reading this
hahahahahaha
ReplyDeletei want to fuck RDJ so bad. and Jude Law. at the same time. i think i have a shot.
ReplyDelete