Happy Birfday Jeff.
A blog about fun and understanding. Which is reached only through fun.
Colleen Green
West Los Angeles, CA, United States
View my complete profile
REAL SHIT DAILY
EVERY SHOW I'VE EVER PLAYED
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(21)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(67)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
▼
2009
(51)
▼
December
(11)
Green One
Pee on Face
Christmas Come and Go, Renee.
Blarry
I made a gigantic fruit salad for a potluck on Sat...
You KNOW....
Yesterday
HELLO BLOGGER!
Dick Dale
Whyyyy is it....
Back hurts, and am not high, which I think is dumb.
►
November
(14)
►
October
(26)
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Pee on Face
When I was in Oakland I told my friends that I wanted to try washing my face with my own pee, and they all FREAKED OUT! Well, Dan seemed to be okay with it after a bit. Psssh, he would.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment