Friday, May 14, 2010

Last Nite

Hey homies.

Let me just tell you, Kayla is here and we BOTH have food stamps now and we are eating like KINGS!!!

Currently I am sitting next to an open box of Hostess chocolate frosted donettes.

Kings, I said.

We also made an incredibly adorable strawberry cake, I ruined it though and now it's more like a huge pile of strawberry crumbs. if you just put a bunch of frosting on them though its basically the same.

I played a show last night in Chinatown, it was pretty fun! Turns out, the dirty night gown is just as fun to sleep in as it is to play in. Multi functional. Great investment.
Me and Kayla smoked weed on the street and a small man tried to show us a video of something on his phone.

I took some pictures.















That's it, bye!

1 comment: