Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Whyyyy is it....

that whenever I make music,
and post it on the internet,
sharing it for all the world to hopefully enjoy,
I get ONE MILLION boys telling me to re-mix it in various ways, or asking me to SEND THEM my song files over the computer so THEY can re-mix it FOR me?

WHAT
THE
FUCK
????


If I was a boy, NO ONE would do this to me. But because I'm a girl, everyone assumes it sounds like shit because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I don't mean to use this blog as a place to complain about bullshit, but this is something that CONSTANTLY happens to me and it's fucking humiliating.


I wrote the fucking song.
I recorded it.
I spent a really long time trying to make sure it sounded okay.
If you don't like the way it sounds then I guess you probably just don't understand me.
And in conclusion...


FUCK YOU.

6 comments:

  1. they're jealous that they did not write such rad tunes.

    jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog post, but i think it could really pop with some rewording. i'll email you what i come up with.

    -matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so gross and annoying. like, GROSS. Where are your tunes? I won't offer to mix them

    ReplyDelete